Welcome to Derma V10 where our motto is “love yourself for less” and that is exactly what we help millions of people around the world do every day.
All our beauty products are designed for everyone conscious of not only what is in their products, but also how much they are spending. We have built our growing reputation on a number of factors.
- High quality – We do this by making sure all products are made to our high standards set throughout the manufacture and distribution process.
- Affordability– This is mostly thanks to you! We rely on your positive feedback as our main source of advertisement, which helps us keep our price as low as possible.
We also do not test our products on animals. (see below for our full policy statement on this)
We love the thousands of emails, tweets, comments and blog posts we receive telling us how good value for money our products are. So much so, that on this website we will link you to bloggers and reviewers, all across the world, who have tried and tested individual products along with where you can find them on the high street.
Thank you very much for visiting us, we hope you find something that is perfect for you!
Lots of Love,
The Derma V10 Team
Healthpoint Against Animal Testing
Healthpoint is opposed to the use of animals in testing products or ingredients for cosmetics.
Healthpoint does not commission testing of its cosmetic products on animals.
Healthpoint works with its suppliers to ensure that ingredients used in it’s cosmetics have not been tested on animals since 2009.
Product safety however is important so we use the following methods to ensure product safety
• reliance on existing natural or synthetic ingredients, compounds and substances, which have been tested on animals before 2009;
• avoiding novel ingredients or combinations of ingredients that have not been fully tested and may not be safe;
• Patch testing on human volunteers/clinical trials.
Please note that a small number of our cosmetic products may contain ingredients such as collagen which is animal derived.
Body Butter Competition – Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is offered by: Healthpoint Ltd (company no.3163208) whose registered office is at 11 Darwin Court, Blackpool Technology Park, Blackpool, Lancashire, UK. FY2 0JN.
- Employees of Healthpoint Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Healthpoint Ltd’s social media pages.
- Closing date for entry will be on 22/05/2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: A Selection of 12 Derma V10 Body Butters, deemed to be a year’s supply.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified via social media within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Healthpoint Ltd and not to any other party.